Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

First Sono!




Ok so here are the first sonogram pictures! And I know it looks like my baby has a big head! And you can't see the little arms and you can barely see the little legs but everything is there! We also got to listen to the heartbeat which was SO awesome! It beats crazy fast. And the Dr said baby looks great, I look great, keep up the good work. Something else that was really cool was that the baby was wiggling around during the first part so we got to see him move! (No I don't know that it's a boy but I refuse to call my baby it!)

1 comment:

  1. they old wives tell is if the baby's heart beat is higher than 160 it a girl and if it's lower it's a boy. it was true for me on both :)

    ReplyDelete