Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

It's a Girl!!!!

So we went to our second trimester sonogram and it's a girl! We're so shocked but very happy! I thought we had a name picked out but Codie wants to look some more before we decide. Also the technician said "You make good baby parts momma!" So I guess I'm growing a good healthy baby girl!

I kinda had a feeling it might be a girl when the technician had to get her to move around because she had buried in the lower back of the uterus and we couldn't see much! After getting on the technical doctor required stuff out of the way we had some fun! We got several profile pictures and her hand and foot. I'll post these as soon as I can get them scanned on to the computer. At the very end we got to watch our girl in action. She was waving her hands around in front of her face and finally stuck that cute little thumb in her mouth! So amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you momma! What WAS the name you liked? Do you have any others on your list that you're debating between?

    ReplyDelete