Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Funny Valentine

Maddie celebrated her first Valentines day! For all those people who think Valentines is only for couples, I have to disagree! Valentines is a day to celebrate love: all kinds of love, romantic, friendly, parental, maternal etc. Codie and I celebrated our baby love! We say it several times a day but just in case you don't know, we love that baby!

For Valentines day I had several cute outfits to take pictures of her in. A few weeks ago I ordered a Valentine bow that went with all the outfits. Thankfully I got some pictures with her bow on before v-day. Let's just say that dogs and bows don't mix. However Maddie could be wearing a burlap sack and sitting in a bucket of mud and be adorable!

Jazz hands!


I wear my sunglasses at night


No comments:

Post a Comment