Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maddie is on the move!

Maddie started crawling one week after her 6 month birthday! I've been so busy with school that I hadn't had a chance to blog about it. But let me tell you what a difference a week makes! She went from rolling all over the place to crawling! I'm so glad I took the time to baby proof her room when I was putting her nursery together. She gets into everything now! She loves to dig in her toy bin and find her toys! When she has diaper changes she really likes to roll over and crawl to the edge and peek over which makes diaper changing very interesting! She's so fearless right now.


She is growing up so fast! She started pulling up on things a couple of weeks ago. Codie walked into her room to find her standing in her crib! She climbs up her changing table and anyone who is one the floor, including Sadie! She loves blueberries and green beans. She is a whopping 14.5lbs and 25.5 inches tall.

I love our time together and am still blown away by how fast it has gone by. I am so thankful to God everyday for giving me this little gift. She is my sunshine! Her little personality shows through everyday. When we had her pictures done she was so serious about it. The photographer said she was intense! But she also loves to smile and giggle, especially for her daddy! She loves to eat and is very opinionated about that. She is a momma's girl when she gets sleepy. And she has already mastered her sad face! Codie and I are already in trouble with that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment