Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Days 5 and 6

OK so with it being Easter weekend I didn't get a lot of time to blog. So I'm combining these two days to make up for my missed post yesterday.

Day 5-Nature Names
Boy:
Reef-It's very surfer boy but I love the beach and the ocean and if I could get away with it I would so name my hypothetical son this!

Girl:
Saffron-Originally I liked Sky but that reminded me of the American Gladiator of the same name so I chose this hue of yellow whose name sounds bright and happy plus there's a song to go with it.

Day 6- Word Names
Boy:
Mason-While unusual its still common enough to keep my kid from getting beat up on the playground and has a rather masculine ring to it.

Girl:
Bliss-Although I feel like if I named my child this they would end up being the exact opposite of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment