Since I knew that Easter Sunday would be one of those Sundays that we would all make it to church I decided to have Maddie's dedication that Sunday too. I love Patton Church SO much! It's just a small little church out in the country but the people there are wonderful! It's my favorite church. I wish we could go every Sunday. Brother Pat is the one who did the service and dedication, and for those of you who don't know he also married Codie and me. So it meant a lot that he could do this for us. It was a beautiful service and what made it even more special was that all our family made it out! Even my parents and practically Codie's whole side! It was wonderful! Maddie's grandparents gave her a very special gift for her dedication: a heart-shaped peridot accented with a diamond, it's absolutely gorgeous! I know it will be one of those things that Maddie treasures for the rest of her life and will hopefully pass down to her own daughter someday. Our family truly is blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment