Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Miss Maddie Mess!

Today has just been one of those days! Maddie and I have been nothing but a mess since 8am! She woke up this morning with the hiccups and a messy diaper. When I went to change her diaper she got a case of the sneezes too! When Maddie sneezes it is so cute! But the poor baby had the hiccups in between. And I was momentarily distracted from the task and at and started laughing. Big mistake! She stuck her leg in her poo then peed all over everything! SO I had to strip her down and clean her up!

I decided to go ahead and give her a bath because she was getting kinda grungy anyway! We've had some spit up problems the last few days from the formula supplementing. I got her bath all prepared and ready to go. I think she really likes her baths. She just kinda sits there and stares at me all wide eyed. She doesn't cry or squirm around yet, rather she just chills out. She loves having her hair washed! I think she likes when I rinse her head the most!


This is from her bath earlier this week but that's what she looks like after her baths!

I get her all wrapped up in a hooded towel that still doesn't quite fit and take her back to our room to put on a fresh new diaper. As I am unwrapping her towel to put her on the changing table I feel a sprinkle of water on my leg. Yes she peed on me again! I swear we are just a mess today!

And to top it all off she had a massive spit up all over her and me just a few hours ago! We've gone through more outfits today than we have all week! Honestly I don't care about the messes or the amount of laundry it creates! I have a blast with her! I've pretty much laughed non-stop today! And Maddie seems to enjoy it when I laugh, so I think it's been a rather fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Then you'll have lots of fun later too! I still get peed on, in fact I did at bath time yesterday. Good stuff. And the diapers, they get messier, just for you cause she loves you that much! :)

    ReplyDelete