Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Maddie's 1 Month Birthday

Today Maddie is one month old! It seems like just yesterday we were just bringing her home. And yet at the same time it seems like so much has happened! She has grown so much and yet she is still so little. So much of her personality is already shining through and she still has so much more to show us. We get to know her better each day. I've really enjoyed my time with her and love getting to stay home with her. I know it won't last forever but I wish it would!

I do know there are things about this first month I never want to forget:

I never get tired of watching her sleep! Sometimes she is so still I have to check to make sure she's breathing.

I love when she falls asleep laying on my chest with her little legs crossed under her!

From 20 weeks she was sticking her fingers in her month and I still see her sucking on those fingers!

She makes more than crying noises now; she also grunts and squeaks and coos.

She is already lifting up her head and pushing up!

I can't imagine my life without her and look forward to the many firsts yet to come!!!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's a month old already! She gets prettier every day!

    ReplyDelete