Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Football Watching

Since it's Sunday and lots of people watch football on Sundays I thought I would blog about that. Plus I love football and so does my husband. We hope to pass this on to our daughter and I think she is on the right track.

I remember the first Sunday, after things had settled down and we began to get into a routine. Codie got up early to work on his Fantasy teams lineups and I did lazy Sunday morning things. Mostly I laid in bed with my baby girl. I love watching her sleep. I love watching her little eyes droop and get heavy. She is such a joy. But sometimes a woman just needs to take a shower! SO I passed off my little football to the quarterback in my life and took a shower. When I finished getting ready and enjoying some time to myself I went into the living room to find them watching football on the couch together.


This afternoon I found a very similar scene to this one. Maddie has of course gotten bigger and her awake time has increased. I still love these moments with her. I hate to think about a time when she will be too big to sleep on my or Codie's tummies, but at the same time I can't wait to see what she will do and who she will become. Although I have a pretty good idea. Even though she can't talk or make hand gestures, her personality really shows through. She loves to cuddle! She's very curious about the world around her. There are times where she only wants me and times when she only wants Codie. Either way I love our Sunday and every day mornings!


No comments:

Post a Comment