Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Two Month check-up!
My little punkin had her two month check up today! She is weighing in at 10lbs and is 23 inches long! She is getting so big! But not bigger than that pumpkin!
We spent last weekend with her aunt Jen carving that pumpkin and then taking lots of fun pictures! She had so much fun! She even smiled and cooed for Jen! She loves getting to spend time with her family!
I can hardly believe she is 2 months old already! She is growing so fast! She's holding her head completely now and started pushing up when we do tummy time! She pushes a lot with her legs also and sometimes rolls herself over on accident! She's also looking around a lot more and very much aware of her surroundings these days. My favorite new development is her smiling! She smiles A LOT!
She already has several different smiles. She has a little side smile. And a small closed mouth smile. But my favorite is her huge happy grin! It just melts my heart every time she smiles at me!
We also discovered that her little tummy does not like dairy products. They give her really painful gas and tummy aches...So no more cheese for mommy! And I love cheese and yogurt and milk and ice cream but I'm going to have to give it all up! And really I don't mind! It's amazing how you give up anything and everything for your little one. I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a big girl! Eli doesn't like dairy products either, which is very sad for me, but you're right -- totally worth it to give them up.
ReplyDeleteI pretty much melted when she smiled at me the other day :). I LOVE my niece!
ReplyDelete