Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Generations
So last weekend I went to visit my parents and my grandparents. We are very fortunate to have many grandparents and even a few great grandparents around Maddie. I think what is most exciting is that on my side of the family we have five generations of women! Five!
My great grandmother lives in Washington though so we have yet to make it up there to get a picture but as I told my mom "It's a must!" And she agrees. Traveling is expensive but I think preserving such a moment is SO important. We did take some pictures of Maddie with everyone which is always fun. But I was so impressed with how good my little brother is with her! And by little I mean 6' 170 lbs and 14 years old! More like my BIG little brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment