Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

One Quarter

On the 23rd Maddie turned three months and is now a quarter of the way through her first year! She has almost doubled her birth weight at 12 lbs and 24 inches! I can't believe how much has changed since we brought our little angel home!

She is grabbing things and pushing and pulling on them. She has started rolling over though she does it for her daddy way more than she does for me! She's such a curious little thing! She wants to go every where and see everything. Whenever we are out, if she's awake she looks around at everything. She also coos and makes all kinds of cute little noises. She loves to babble away at me in her own little language! One of her favorite past times is sucking on her thumb! I hope it doesn't become too much of a habit but it sure is cute when she does it!

Over the course of the last three months Codie and I have each given her our own nicknames for her. I call her munchkin, he calls her munchky. I call her sweet pea, sweet magnolia and sweet angel, he calls her sweets and sweetness. Those are just a few but its funny how we have similar but different nicknames for her!

Mostly I love how her personality is showing through. I love that she still wants to cuddle up to me when she naps! I love how her face lights up when she sees me first thing in the morning! I love, love, love how there is no one else like her mommy to her! And I love how happy she gets when Codie gets home from work!

Her first film! Produced and edited by Codie!



1 comment: