Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Five Months!

Maddie turned five months last week! And with it some exciting developments! She can now roll over from her back onto her tummy, previously she had only mastered rolling from for tummy to her back. She makes all kinds of adorable new sounds! I love to hear her babble in her room! She's kinda shy about it though and only babbles when we're not in the room with her. She sits up all my herself and plays with her toys in the sitting position.

We also recently started her on solid foods. Her first food has been rice cereal! And she loves it! She leans forward eagerly awaiting the next bite. Sometimes she grabs the spoon and tries to put it in her mouth by herself! It's so much fun watching her grow and developet! It's a bittersweet thing for me because I want her to grow up and be able to do things on her own but I still want her to stay my little baby! I guess either way she will always be my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment