I'm a terrible blogger! I'm just now putting up pictures from Christmas! I can't help it though, I get so involved with Maddie and keeping the house clean and groceries and all that I forget to blog. So here's the Christmas blog:
This Christmas was so much fun for many reasons! First it was Maddie's first Christmas! Second we found out Kyle and Jen are expecting! So next Christmas will be even better! What's really crazy is that Jen is due August 24, the day after Maddie's birthday! SO these two little sweeties will be close in age.
We did Christmas Eve at Granny Marge's house. It was a lot of fun. Codie's cousin Matthew made her a rocking horse in his shop class. She was too cute perched up on it!
Then Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents at his parents house! That's always a lot of fun because I love to see people open presents! Maddie got lots of great things to play with but the thing she liked the most was a red and white polka dotted box! We even had to use it to get her attention for the pictures!
I love Christmas time! It's the best time of the year and there is so much to celebrate and be thankful for! We get to spend time with our families and friends. We get to experience the joy of giving. We get to wish baby Jesus a happy birthday! I hope Maddie grows to love Christmas as much as I do!



No comments:
Post a Comment