Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Love

I've been neglecting the blog lately because for whatever reason I have issues converting all the videos we have been taking on our iPhones to videos I can upload to the blog. Mainly I can't get the visual orientation right, they come out sideways! So I'm giving up for the moment and at least uploading the pictures!

About a month ago we took Maddie down to Clifton to see the grannies and Lili and Big Pa! And to go swimming in a real pool, not her little kiddie pool like we have in our backyard. Let me tell ya, Maddie is a little fish! She didn't really like it at first but that's because the water was a little cold. My baby doesn't like to be cold. I discovered this during the winter months. She's just like her momma and dad-dad that way!

When I get the video uploaded you can see her kicking her little legs and really having a blast!








Here are some we took of her at home in little inflatable kiddie pool, which she also loves! She loves being in the water!



1 comment: