Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

I want my cake and to eat it too!

Oh there is soooooo much for me to blog about right now! I'm so behind! I have tons of pictures to upload and videos and various other fun things she has been doing the last two months! Pretty much since she started walking I haven't been able to sit at my computer to blog. So with her first birthday party behind us and her birthday tomorrow I will get some blogging done! I swear! Soon. ish.

For all my friends out there who have baby girls I want to tell you about  this fabulous giveaway from one of the places I obsess about: Whippy Cake! They have some of the most beautiful hair accessories for babies and women I have seen anywhere! And they are having a giveaway!!! Yay!!!! Check it out here and enter to win! I really hope someone I know wins! Whippy Cake Reaches 10,000 fans giveaway

Coquette from Whippy Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment