Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pinterest and other fun thing

There's this thing called Pinterest, and here's the thing about it: it is SO addicting! I've been pinning for a while now and I don't see any stopping in the foreseeable future. For those of you who do not know what Pinterest is, it's basically a digital design/inspiration board. You can share pins, tag people, commented and all kinds of things. And virtually everything is pinnable! And there's a lot of DIY stuff out there. So I got a wee bit inspired by all this stuff and started crafting. Just a few things for some empty walls in various places. Then in May (I have mentioned that I was WAY behind in blogging right?) I started seriously planning Maddie's first birthday. Here are all of the things I made! Well most of them anyways. I forget to take pictures of stuff before people started arriving...oops!
Poms, cupcakes,cake and cake pops

Tissue paper poms- so easy!

Close up of my first ever baked from scratch cake and icing

Re-purposed and painted bird cage

Ruffle Wreath

Ruffle wreath now in her room


My first little project for her bathroom

Fitted crib sheet

Antique frame burlap pinboard

1 comment:

  1. Everything at the party was so pretty.
    I think I need a pintrest tutorial because mine needs help. I just randomly pin things I like. Oh well, I'll figure it out, I hope.

    ReplyDelete