Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fall is here...Kind of

SO we haven't been doing much this month for a few reasons. It's been incredibly windy most of the time and I've been getting ready for Christmas and working on gifts. But the few days that it has been nice, which is pretty often considering its NOVEMBER! Do you hear me mother nature? It's November not May, can we have some fall weather please? I'm not asking for snow or sleet or freezing nights. I just want that cool crispness that's in the breeze to announce that fall is indeed here. I love fall! It's hands down my favorite time of the year. The leaves are all gorgeous shades of yellow, orange, red and brown. There are even some flowers still blossoming. And it means Christmas is on its way. Oh yeah, so back to what we have been doing on the nice, not so windy days... I've been taking Maddie to the park by our house. And she loooooves it! And I love it because it's never busy, the tiny tots area is fenced off and it's a really nice big park.

Here are some pics from one of our outtings.





She was stuffing a grape into her mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment