Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 edition

We spent a few days down at Lili and Pa's house for Thanksgiving. And it was so nice and relaxing and fun! The holidays can get so hectic and busy that it sometimes wears me out! I love this time of year though! And it actually got pretty cool, although on Thanksgiving day I wore a sweater and that was a bad idea...chasing a 15 month old around will break a sweat!

We got to see everyone and eat some really good food! Best of all Maddie got to spend some quality time with her cousin Lexi! They were SO sweet together! I think they are going to grow up to be very good friends, maybe even best friends!

Oh and let me tell you a bit about my little diva before you look at the pics. Maddie loves her bling and jewels! Lili has a stash of Mardi Gras beads that Maddie loves to put on and dress up with when she is there! She doesn't stop at just one either, she wants to put them all on! And some bracelets and whatever other shiny objects she can find! I think Codie and I might be in trouble if this trend continues! =)

Putting on her bling


I love her face in this picture!

Too much food! Thanks Lexi for letting me borrow your bouncer!

No comments:

Post a Comment