It's that wonderful time of the year again! I really do love Christmas! I keep my Christmas cds in my car so that on the way home after Thanksgiving I can start listening! Sometimes sooner! ;) This year is some how even more exciting than last year. It could be because we have not just one little girl this year but now two with Lexi! Lots of fun shopping for those two!
We also took our Christmas card photos, though I'm not sure Codie enjoyed that much and it wore little Maddie out. But they turned out beautiful! Our friend Kaye did such an amazing job, as always!
 |
| So sleepy! |
 |
| One of my favorites! |
 |
| "Between" shots! |
Thanks for following! I love my Christmas music as well...probably a little more than my husband wants to hear!
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is absolutely adorable! Seeing all of your fun posts about her makes me more and more excited about our little girl's arrival!