So Maddie had her second taste of Halloween this year and I'm not certain that she understands the whole concept of trick-or-treating yet. She does however understand that the big black bowl on the table in our entry is for chocolatey sweet goodness! Since she helped pass out candy to all the trick-or-treaters we had, Codie felt like she deserved some chocolate. Really. That was his logic, mind you my child does not get sweets very often and has never had chocolate until a few days ago. NO I am NOT depriving my child of anything. As the daughter of a self proclaimed sweet tooth addict and wife of a chocoholic I understand the basic need for sweets. I just don't want Maddie to be one. Do you know what the dental life of a sweets addict's mouth is like? It is not dissimilar from a meth addict's...I think...So my husband gave her a bite of Kit Kat. Holy Hell and high water Katie bar the door! My child went nutso! I mean running at warp speed, making crazier than normal sounds and flinging toys around the house like it was the end of days! Codie's response: "Hmm maybe that wasn't such a good idea.." Ya think? At least it was entertaining! Oh and the sugar crash to follow was short and hard! Luckily I saw it coming and had her bathed and PJ'ed.

She did make quite the adorable little witch. I did originally have an angel costume in mind but finding angel wings for a petite tot is next to impossible!
 |
| She loves the little pumpkin she picked out at the pumpkin patch! |
No comments:
Post a Comment