Maddie loves buckets! I used several small purple buckets during her birthday party and she has since commandeered them as hers! It's so fun to watch her carry it around the house. As she goes around, she finds little things to put in ti such as a golf ball, her plastic alphabets, or even her sippy cup! Since I discovered her love for buckets, I got her one for Halloween from the Target dollar bins (where most of her buckets come from) and she loves it too. She has a bucket in almost every room now. Recently however she found a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket that her dad-dad left in our room from a small project. Now it is her FAVORITE toy! She loves to carry it around the house, which is quite the sight since it's almost as big as she is. She also likes to be carried around and swung in aforementioned bucket. It's the funniest thing I have ever seen!

She's so precious! It's wonderful to hear her giggles.
ReplyDelete