Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's been a very exhausting last few days for me! I had a baby shower on Saturday which was super fun! I really love getting to see all my friends and talk about all the things going on in our lives! Even though I didn't really do much, it wore me out! I was so tired the next day.

Sleep has already begun to elude me. Between the pinched nerves in my back and the pressure pain on my hips I don't get many Zzz's. I probably have to roll over at least every hour or so and that my friends is a monumental task these days. I hate to complain especially when I think about how good of a pregnancy I've really had. I guess it's one of those things that no matter how good or bad it's been the last few weeks are still the worst.

Now it's just a waiting game. And I'm not the most patient person in the world. But I know that no matter what it will all be worth it. I can't wait to hold my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment