Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well there's been no change since last week. I guess Maddie is just going to take her sweet time and make everyone wait to meet her! The good news is the swelling in my feet has gone away so I'm normal again and can continue doing things like cleaning the house.

The Dr. says that she's a small baby and wants to wait and see if there are any changes next week. If there aren't then she will schedule an induction, which puts the end in sight for me! Hopefully Maddie will decide to make her debut before then! Everyone is getting impatient to see her! And hold her and all the fun stuff that will happen when she finally gets here!

I know I'm ready to meet her! And I very much cannot wait to hold her and kiss her little head and hands! I've never been one with lots of patience so this has been a little trying the last couple of weeks! I'm very anxious and eager! Codie is too! He ask her every night if tomorrow will be the day, how cute is that?

1 comment:

  1. :) You made it farther than I did. At least you can rest easy knowing that its normal for a baby to be late the first time around. It doesn't necessarily mean that anything is wrong! But hey, if you really want September, you may get the choice now :)

    ReplyDelete